Semi Skilled Technician
IE Cloghran Workshop
- Assist with trailer repairs to a high maintenance standard ensuring conformity to all current company EHS guidelines, policies, procedures and mandatory EHS legislation.
- Assist with the efficient running of the DVSA ATF Lane
- Carry out steam cleaning of HGV/Trailers to MOT standard
- Carry out voluntary brake tests and general yard shunting (Training is provided)
- To ensure all compliance details are completed in an accurate and timely manner where applicable
- To ensure all company vehicles are driven and operated at all times in accordance with road traffic law and company policy
- To undertake all required training as deemed necessary by the company
- To provide a high customer service level & demonstrate company values at ALL times
- Highlight all potential business commercial opportunities to line manager
- The role will involve shift working within daytime hours (split between 7am & 6pm over a two weekly period)
Whilst the above outlines the main duties of the post the list is not exhaustive, and duties may need to change in the light of future developments or from time to time as directed by your supervisor or manager.
- Have a technical background or a desire to develop skills in trailer maintenance and repairs.
- High level of enthusiasm & good communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of computers and ability to complete relevant written documentation.
- Have a customer and team centric mindset and high level of professionalism.
- Good organisational skills and ability to be able to prioritise workloads to meet deadlines
- Initiative to work autonomously if required
- Class 1 or 2 Licence is desirable but not essential as shunter training will be provided.