FP&A Analyst - Senior
NL Amsterdam HQ
Opportunities we offer
Do you want to work for a European market leader within the transport industry, where diverse and challenging international opportunities are in abundance, and where strategic growth is core? Then we have many roles available throughout Europe.
Our talented employees come from a diversity of backgrounds and receive competitive benefits packages. Many have reporting lines to our HQ in Amsterdam, a multi-cultural hub where international team spirit is fostered.
We are not just offering a day-to-day job but a long-term professional life.
Successful candidate will:
- Be key member of the Financial Planning, Analysis team (FP&A) which is responsible for business planning, management reporting processes and ad-hoc analytics.
- Report to the Senior FP&A Manager
- Develop and deliver monthly performance reports, P&L, Cash flow, Balance Sheets with related commentary to senior leadership.
- Responsible for monthly reporting to our shareholder.
- Responsible for short term forecasting, partnering with regional commercial and finance teams
- Coordinate and Prepare presentations to board and shareholder while liaising with senior management
- Assist in the planning cycles & develop modelling
- Prepare frequent strategic scenario analysis on key business drivers
- Lead and support data gathering and analysis for functional owners (e.g. Commercial, Pricing, Asset Management).
- Support FP&A/BD with regards to monthly analysis. Drive timely preparation of internal reporting pack.
- Standardise and develop new monthly reporting processes.
- Review of all reporting and identifying opportunities to streamline existing processes & eliminate inefficiencies.
- Drive improvements to analytical reporting.
- Perform ad-hoc assignments/projects as requested. Support FP&A related projects
- Master in Finance or Economics, ACCA/ACT/CIMA/CA or equivalent preferred
- 5+ years finance/analytical experience
- English essential
- Strong reconciliation skills
- Strong interest in analytical processes and financial modelling skills
- Experience with financial systems/applications (i.e.: MS Azure, MS Dynamics, PowerBI, SAP Analytical Cloud etc.),
- Strong communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate across all levels of the organisation
- Ability to effectively interact across business functions
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Adaptable/flexible: being open to change in response to new information, different or unexpected circumstances
- Self-starter, quick learner, strong process orientation. Experience working in global business environment
- Pan- European experience
- Working with offshore based teams and in an international environment
TIP Trailer Services
TIP Trailer Services is a market leader in providing transportation and logistics customers with leasing, rental and value-added equipment services, keeping customer freight on the move all over Europe. These value-added services range from maintenance, breakdown assistance and damage protection to sophisticated asset tracking solutions. TIP was established in 1968 and since, has progressively increased its size, market share, customer base and services offerings. With more than 50 years of experience, TIP is one of the most trusted and respected names in the industry. Visit TIP’s website: www.tipeurope.com to learn more.
Hiring is subject to background check