CA Mississauga Branch
TIP Trailer Services is one of Europe and Canada’s leading equipment service providers. We specialise in trailer leasing, rental, maintenance and repair, as well as other value-added services, and provide these to transportation and logistics customers across Europe and Canada.
As we continue to evolve and grow, we believe in hiring the best people, who are as committed to creating a top customer experience and work along-side great teams as we are.
We are currently hiring for our National Credit & Collections Team based in Mississauga.
What we are looking for:
- Daily review of Accounts Receivable aging reports to identify delinquent invoices requiring immediate follow-up
- Weekly review and reporting of collections metrics to track progress against monthly goals
- Manage portfolio of delinquent customers in Canada
- Arrange for debt repayment or establish repayment schedules, based on customers' financial situation, and trigger repossession process of leased equipment as needed
- Process customer refunds, review and process account adjustments
- Resolve client discrepancies and short payments
- Understand the concept of financial analysis and perform simple credit analysis
- Report periodically on collections performance and provide input to planning (recoveries, write offs)
- Communicate and collaborate with regional personnel to clarify customer issues as needed
What you’ll bring:
- 5 years or more experience in Collections
- Knowledge of collections procedures
- Fluency in Canadian French
- Strong legal understanding
- Strong communications skills, verbal and written
- Ability to work independently
- High energy with strong desire to deliver results
- Positive attitude with a “Can do” mentality
- Ability to respond to potentially tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- IT proficiency (MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Why work for TIP Canada?
- Above average pay package
- Excellent RRSP plan.
- Benefits package that includes an employee & family assistance plan, and a healthcare spending account.
- Internal and external training opportunities.
Our assets reach every part of the world. Our people connect industries and economies every day. Discover how far you can go with us! Apply now!
TIP Fleet Services Canada Ltd. supports diversity and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an accessible and inclusive environment for all employees and applicants. If you require an accommodation during the recruitment process, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.