Accounts Payable Clerk
CA Mississauga Branch
At TIP Canada we recognize that it is our people who make the difference and are the key to our growth and ongoing success. If you want to join a growing company and enjoy working with great people – then come grow with us.
We are currently hiring an Accounts Payable Clerk for a 6 month contract in our Finance Team based in Mississauga, ON. Join the TIP Canada team for an exciting opportunity to expand your career.
- Manages the accounts payable tasks for allocated vendors, including but not limited to:
- Processing invoices and entering into and coding them in the online invoice approval and accounting system. The expectation is to process 100-150 invoices daily.
- Reviewing invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Keep track of credits owed to the company and ensure all credits are properly applied to vendor payments
- Reconciling vendor statements; research and correct discrepancies
- Ensuring corresponding bookings related to receipts and purchases are processed and matching purchase orders, whenever applicable
- Responding to vendor inquiries
- Processing payment requests
- Reviewing aging reports on a regular basis; research and resolve balance
- Maintains vendor and contract files.
- Performs account analysis and reconciliation
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Computerized Accounting Experience, Excel fluency.
- Accounts Payable: 2 years’ experience minimum
Must possess the following knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform this job successfully:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and the ability to process a multitude amount of documents in a short period of time.
- Communicate effectively and clearly with all internal staff.
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-up.
- High-energy, hands-on employee who thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
- Flexible, adaptable and can adjust to a rapidly changing and growing environment.
What we offer:
- Above average pay package to above average employees
- Excellent pension plan
- Benefits package that includes an employee & family assistance plan, & a healthcare spending account
- Internal and external training opportunities
At TIP Canada we recognize that it is our people who make the difference and are the key to our growth and ongoing success. If you want to join a growing Company and enjoy working with great people – then come grow with us!
TIP Canada is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible candidate experience. We welcome and encourage applications from candidates with disabilities. Please inform us if you require accommodation during the selection process and we will work with you to meet your needs.